High-performance blades and custom welding services
Bandsaw blades are part of SB Simpson’s history and heritage.Whatever material you’re working with – aluminum, carbon steels, or exotic metals – SB Simpson can help you improve your metal cutting.
We feature a full range of Coil material weld-to-length to deliver custom blades quickly for all your cutting needs, including:
- General Purpose Carbon
- General Purpose Bi-metal
- Production Bi-metal. Specially designed tooth shapes for maximum cutting performance giving high productivity cutting of large or small work pieces and contour cutting.
- Production Carbide. Products that are superior to bi-metal blades with higher cutting rates, lower costs per cut, and extended tool life.
- Specialty Materials. Products to cut a wide variety of materials from stainless steel, cast iron, ferrous metal, irregular shapes, high alloy steel, sheet metal, I-Beam, angle iron, structural steel, square and round tubes, H-beam, channel and bundles.
We guarantee every weld that leaves our facility and we offer guaranteed trial orders.
Cut Costs with Our Bandsaw Blade Testing Program
- We’ll provide a FREE sample blade if you commit to test it versus your current blade.
- You test both blades to measure cost per cut. E.g., a $100 blade that cuts 1,000 pieces = $.10 cost per cut versus a $125 blade that cuts 1,500 pieces = $.08 cost per cut.
- If the sample blade does not reduce your cost per cut, we’ll provide additional sample blades for testing until we find the most cost-effective solution.
Get exclusive monthly specials delivered right to your inbox