When it comes to purchasing the right tools for the job, it’s best to buy quality equipment once rather than constantly having to repair or replace sub-par tools and equipment. This applies to all tools and accessories, but especially your grinders! There are hundreds of portable grinder options on the market, but when you choose Walter Surface Technologies Grinders, you’re choosing a commitment to quality and excellence.
Walter Grinders don’t just claim to be the best, they back their word up with endless features and quality construction. Whether it’s grinding, sanding, or cutting, their grinders have the power to tackle the task at hand with the highest removal rate in the industry. All of their grinders also include:
- Quick-R (Trademark Release) – This quick release system allows you to seamlessly swap your grinding and cutting wheels in seconds without keys or wrenches.
- Mechanical Brake System – Walter Grinders have the fastest mechanical brake of any grinder on the market. The tool will stop within 2 seconds of being switched off to ensure safe operation.
- Safety Clutch – A safety slip clutch is built into the gear drive, and it’s designed to neutralize momentum and eliminate the dangers associated with backlash.
- Stabilizer – Significantly reduces vibration during operation, making the tools more ergonomic and extending the life of both the tool and abrasives (by up to 200%)
- DYNAMAX™ Electronics – Ensure that spindle RPM remain constant even under load for maximum productivity
If you need to cut, grind, or finish surfaces, Walter angle grinders are the tool you need to get the job done right, and when you pair them with premium Walter abrasives, there’s truly no job they can’t handle. They require minimal maintenance because of the large carbon brushes and commutator, and the oversized front armature bearings allow the grinders to generate less heat, which increases their overall lifespan. Quality grinders are an investment in people, productivity, and your operation. After all, 90% of the costs associated with grinding operations is labour, and only 10% is the product, so choose wisely.
Walter stands behind their grinders 100%. They are confident that once people try a Walter grinder out, they will never go back to anything else, and wonder why they didn’t invest in the right tools before. The 4 ½”, 5”, and 6” angle grinders are all covered by a 24-month LONG RUN warranty and Walter’s exclusive SERVICEGUARD™ Protection Plan. Still not sure if investing in quality equipment is right for your shop? Walter’s Grinder Trial Program allows you to equip your shop with a fleet of grinders for 2 weeks free of charge so you can test them to understand what you’ve been missing (some restrictions may apply – contact SB Simpson directly for more information).
Want to see how investing in quality tools can improve your operations?
Start shopping online at SB Simpson to find the products and solutions you need!
SB Simpson has been proudly providing our customers with the high-quality equipment, tools, supplies, and value-added services they need since 1960. Our commitment to customer service excellence and our exceptional sourcing capabilities has earned us a reputation as a flexible, responsive, and reliable industrial distributor and partner.